GIVEAWAY! Set of 4 Raneytown Letterpress Cards
Follow / Tweet / Share / Repost / Pin / Talk about @raneytown for a chance to win. 5 Winners will be selected at random on Halloween! Don't forget to tag #RANEYTOWN
I love getting lost in the whimsical stitches of embroidery. It takes me many long hours to create a little sewn blob or whorl by hand. I was honored when my friend since fourth grade and La Selva designer Celina Paiz asked me to collaborate with her on her latest collection of ready-to-wear. The results are six totally special denim shirts. Each shirt is unique and will be available at the La Selva pop up shop at Antoinette starting August 2nd. Please stop by! I would be in heaven if the entire La Selva collection was my only wardrobe.
Special thanks to Julie Holder for her superior photography skills.
Enter for your chance to win a set — here’s how:
· comment on this post, and please leave a way to contact you (email or blog link)
· for a second or third entry, just blog/tweet/pin the giveaway linking back to it, then leave a comment here with a link to where it’s posted
· the giveaway ends next Friday (12/14) at midnight and the winner will be announced on Tuesday (12/18)
My sister has been at Primary Projects working hard all day, everyday in preparation for her solo exhibition during Art Basel.
Her oh-so-special collaboration with Madewell was just released. The limited-edition collection includes cashmere sweaters, blouses, necklaces, silk scarves, custom painted handbags and a letterpress line of holiday cards all featuring drawings by Rebeca Raney, herself. The house is glowing with excitement and we couldn’t be more proud of our little pecan-sandwich.
Raneytown opens December 6th at Primary Projects in Miami.
My sissy is making beautiful art all day everyday out of our childhood home for her Art Basel solo show at Primary Projects. We fuel up on cookies and get to work on our individual projects. The behind the scenes process is a wonderful, natural one and I am grateful to have such a talented pecan sandwich in my life.
I walked up on this little angel asleep on my bed.
Music & Words by: Rebeca, Raquel, Ithai and Lemon . Enjoy!
A sweet wrinkle in time.
Raneytown Presents, Tropical Living : A Mixtape. This compilation is packed full of chilled-out island vibes — the contemporary paradise. Download it here, get into it.
1. Miguel – Sure Thing
2. Active Child – Playing House
3. Justin Timberlake – I think She Knows (Extended Interlude)
4. Lucky Paul – Thought We Were Alone
5. Purple & Green – Invisible
6. Evenings – Still Young
7. Milosh – Time Steals The Day
8. Yung Jake – Cut Offs
9. How to Dress Well – Ready for the World
10. Holy Other – Touch
11. Junior Boys – Itchy Fingers
12. Jacques Dutronc – Hippie hippie hourrah
13. Onuinu – Happy Home
14. Starfucker – Gucci Mane-I’m da Shit Wampire-Orchards Mix
15. Baths – You’re My Excuse to Travel
Here is a quick glimpse into the wonderful world of Elsewhere. We’ve been painting and prancing for a few days now. I feel like a seven year old in Neverland and I do not want it to end. I am happy that I decided to stay for the full two weeks. More images and some film to come thanks to the very patient Peter Vahan.
Looks like I have a 2012 slogan/battle-cry…
Procrastination leads to scarf-making which leads to hat/head wrapping which leads to photo shoot which leads to photoshop…